Geekly Lab is obliged to conduct business in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. This Code serves as a guide as to using our site in a way that preserves trust and respect. This Code must be followed at all times. Any violations of this Honor Code will result in immediate disciplinary action up to user account termination. Should you have any questions regarding this Code, please address them to Geekly Lab support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Personal Behavior
In this section, we explain what information we collect about you as a Geekly Lab user, how we store it, how and when we might share it, and how we use it.
- I will act ethically;
- I will comply with all of Geekly Lab policies;
- I will respect the rights of all Users;
- I will not abuse confidential information;
- I will not participate in any illegal practice;
- I will respect Users' interests, rights and safety;
- I will not harass, bully or discriminate;
- I will not falsify my own or any other identity;
- I will provide true and correct information about myself.
2. Honor Code for Students
- I will not use materials received from service providers to violate any academic policy;
- I will not attempt to pass educational materials received from service providers as my own work;
- I will not seek assistance in creation of circumstances that would enable violation of academic policies by me or other students.
3. Honor Code for Service Providers
- I will not create circumstances that will enable students to violate any academic policy;
- I will not facilitate creation of such circumstances;
- I will provide educational materials required of me in accordance with the Student’s request bearing all responsibility for quality and accuracy of such content.
- I will respect confidentiality and privacy.
- I will not ask other Geekly Lab users for their private contact details;
- I will communicate with other Geekly Lab users only through website features.
- I will not refer myself to the referrals program.
Post your project
Request help, and we'll
find you the right Geek
Pay the rest when finished.
Team up and get it done!