There is an “A” in “teamwork”.

Connect to a Geek to nail any task in any course you're taking.

Start exploring — add your task and get connected to a geek!

  • Name your project to begin working

  • Tell us what course you are taking

If you want us to find you a geek, visit this website on your laptop or desktop computer

Unique task sharing platform. Work on your own or request professional help from Geeks:

  • Students like you

    Students like you Students

  • Educators

    Educators Educators

  • Learning enthusiasts

    Learning enthusiasts Enthusiasts

There are 96 Geeks online right now at Geekly Lab.

Share your task. The right Geek will be there immediately.

  • Name your project to begin working

  • Tell us what course you are taking

Challenge a Geek with any study-related project as long as it does not violate any college or university policy.

Here’s how Geeks help students at Geekly Lab:

  • We cover 350+ courses

    Including English, History, Management, Sociology, Literature and even Leadership.

  • We handle 150+ requests daily

    Know your Geek, share notes and textbooks, and much more!

  • We stay in touch 24/7

    Day or night, connect to a Geek for any project.

Our prices
Free sign up. Free planning and scheduling. Free messaging.

You pay only when you choose to share your task with a Geek. The Geek charges for the amount and time of her work. Our platform 15% charge is already included in the fee you pay.

Prepayment

You don't have to pre-pay the full amount. Start exploring today and pre-pay only 30%!
Pay the remaining 70% when you're done working with your Geek!

Share your task. Connect to the right Geek on time.
Pre-pay only 30% for the help you need!

FAQ

  • How much does it cost?

    The Geekly Lab platform and its functionality (including scheduling and planning your work) is completely free. However, you have to pay when you want to share your project with a Geek.

  • Do I have to pay the full amount at once?

    You can either prepay 30% for the Geek’s services and pay the remaining 70% when you’re done working or you can pre-pay the full amount from the start.

  • Can my Geek write my paper for me?

    We prohibit our Geeks to engage in any activity that may facilitate academic dishonesty. So, a Geek would not agree to write a paper for you. Instead, she can help you find books or articles you might want to check out before completing it on your own.

  • Name your project to begin working

  • Tell us what course you are taking

How it works
  • 1

    Post your project

  • 2

    Request help, and get
    connected to the right Geek

  • 3

    Prepay 30%.
    Pay the rest when finished.

  • 4

    Team up and excel
    in your studies!

It looks like you are on desktop version of our website.
We can take you to the mobile version if you want.
Yes, take me there
No, I'm good